5 Popular Affiliate Brands In 2023
Given the growing popularity of affiliate marketing today, there is no doubt that it is worth considering for merchants, advertisers, publishers, and marketers. A recent stat shows that affiliate marketing is presently worth a whopping $12 billion globally! This stat is proof that the industry has massive income potential! Thats why we’ve made a list of 5 Popular Affiliate Brands In 2023.
Since its swift splurge in the 2000s, affiliate marketing has turned out as one of the most effective means of generating revenue and driving massive sales with little to no initial investment on the part of marketers. It is not surprising that 80% of brands have affiliate programs today. We will talk about some of the most popular affiliate brands to know about in this article.
As beginner affiliate marketers who want to make money online, you have to work with affiliate brands that have gained a reputation in the industry while also putting in the best performance for your affiliate campaigns.
But quickly, what exactly Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a marketing model that involves promoting other people’s products and services and earning commissions on successful sales. In essence, you as the affiliate marketer get rewarded based on the result you provide to the affiliate brand.
Commissions vary from brand to brand and product to product. In most cases, the result is to make sales. But there are also affiliate programs that will reward you for generating clicks to their website, leads, app downloads, or free-trial users.
Affiliate brands often provide unique affiliate links to marketers, tracking sales, clicks, downloads, and other referral activities. They often do not require high startup costs to join, so you do not have to worry about any cost at all. And when rightly done, you can transform this side hustle into a very lucrative online business that generates steady and consistent income for you!
Types Of Affiliate Brands – 5 Popular Affiliate Brands In 2023
There are two significant types of affiliate networks or brands. Some pay their affiliates or publishers an agreed percentage of commission on the number of sales they generate. Other affiliate networks make payment to their publishers when visitors they refer complete an action.
Some of these affiliate networks focus on specific industries, while others are pretty generalized. But there are other ways that you can differentiate them, and they include:
- Cost Per Click (CPC): This model appears a bit simple as affiliates only require that their referrals click on the affiliate network ads to get paid a commission.
- Pay Per Sale (PPS): Pay per sale is the most typical type of affiliate marketing. The model requires that a referral makes a successful purchase through a publisher’s affiliate link, while the publisher or affiliate gets paid a percentage commission over the sales.
- Cost Per Action (CPA) or Pay Per Action: This model requires a visitor or referral to complete a specific action while the affiliate or publisher is paid for it. This action could be to sign up for a newsletter, free product trials, etc.
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) or Pay Per Mile: This is the oldest affiliate marketing model, and it requires that affiliates get paid for generating views for advertisers’ ads. Apparently, ‘mile’ stands for 1,000 ad views.
So, let’s get started with the most popular affiliate brands to find out in 2023. This list will also include the variety of brand partners, the number of publishers they have, exciting tools and technologies that you can use to drive sales, and many more.
ClickBank is one of the leading most popular affiliate brands on the planet today. It was founded in 1998 and has since grown to become the 87th largest retailer in North America. They currently boast of about a hundred thousand affiliates, empowering brands and entrepreneurs in more than 200 countries, and paid over $4 billion in commissions!
ClickBank also serves as one of the best e-commerce affiliate programs with over 4,000 marketplace products in more than 20 categories and is one of the most popular affiliate brands, reaching over 200 million people around the globe. Their commission rates are pretty high – as high as 90%! And affiliate marketers have no worries over payouts, as they have built their reputation by being timely with paying their affiliate marketers for over 20 years of their existence. No wonder they have an excellent rating on Trustpilot!
The affiliate program also allows you to earn from subscriptions. In essence, even after the initial sale, you’ll still be able to earn money when people subscribe through your affiliate link. What’s more?
You’ll be able to interact with top affiliate marketers and improve your marketing skills to grow online. ClickBank brand partners include AWeber, Sendlane, Kajabi, Wishlist, Fully Accountable, Ship Offers, Voluum, and many others.
The primary focus of the affiliate brand used to be on digital products, but they have diversified into physical goods too. Their cookies’ duration depends on the product in view. They have a long cookie duration but no lifetime or unlimited ones.
Joining ClickBank is free, and the approval process is pretty quick too. You can get tons of information through videos, walk-throughs, and FAQs. You’ll also get lots of educational information, which can benefit other online businesses on their paid program – ClickBank University.
- The approval process is almost instant.
- ClickBank is one of the most exciting and robust affiliate brands to make money online.
- They pay weekly based on their different payout options.
- All their products have a 60-day guarantee of a cash refund for any reason from a potential buyer.
- They have a joint venture program that allows users to increase their earnings.
- While they have a wide range of digital products, physical products are limited.
- The affiliate network faces sizzling competition from other affiliates that sell precisely the same products.
- Some of their digital products have turned out to be of low quality.
- You’ll only be able to receive initial payment through check. Payout options via PayPal or wire transfer are only viable after attaining a minimum number of sales.
- Their refund policy is suitable for conversion but can impact badly on your revenue.
Sign up on ClickBank for free here.
ShareASale has existed for over 20 years. In 2017, Awin acquired the company, and today, they already have over 225,000 contributing publishers and over 16,550 advertisers around the globe. They also boast more than 11,000 dedicated employees in 15 office locations.
ShareASale is one of the largest affiliate networks that have gained reputation over the years of building the trust of merchants and marketers. Becoming an affiliate on this platform is easy. You can pick from a list of merchants in more than 40 categories – and that includes the big brands!
In 2020, they generated over 182million sales with $14 billion for advertisers and $1 billion for publishers worldwide. They work with leading brands worldwide, including Deluxe, Etsy, rewardStyle, GroupOn, Buzzfeed, Honey, and Minted. Publishers looking to earn extra income online will find this platform very resourceful and rich with opportunities. Data of each of the brand’s offers are published regularly, and they include:
- Average commission
- Earnings per click
- Reversal rates
- Average sale amount.
- It is simple when you’re trying to compare offers for the best options out of the wide range of available offers. You’ll find it easy to evaluate and compare offers for the best based on the metrics provided.
- They have a vast partner network of over 4,000 merchants, which include exclusive partners of over 1,000.
- You’ll receive a payout from as low as $50 from the 20th of every month.
Sign up with ShareASale here.
Amazon has become a household name. You can get virtually everything you want on this platform – from personal care products to home and kitchen items, movies and television, fashion, luggage, pet supplies, tools, home improvement supplies, software, sports, outdoors, games, and many others. Amazon boasts of over 1 million marketplace products in their program!
Regardless of the niche, a publisher is in, you’ll very likely find a place on Amazon. They have an overwhelming collection of products in diverse categories, but unlike platforms like ClickBank, commission rates are not huge. Their fixed standard program for women’s fashion is 10%, and that is the biggest you’ll find. Their commission rates generally range from 1% to 10%.
They have tens of thousands of publishers, content creators, and bloggers who monetize their traffic using the Amazon easy link-building tools to earn on qualifying purchases.
One of the benefits of using Amazon associates is that even if your referral makes purchases that are unrelated to the products you linked to, you’ll still receive commissions on them. But their affiliate cookie only lasts for 24 hours. In essence, if your referral comes back after 24 hours to make purchases, you’ll not be getting anything over it. However, if the referral adds a product to their shopping cart during a session, the cookie duration will be 90 days.
- Signing up on the platform is easy.
- Affiliates will be able to leverage their complete line of products in different categories.
- They offer multiple payout options, which include direct bank transfer, check, or Amazon gift card.
- The commission rate is relatively low. It means you’ll not earn significantly without sending a high volume of traffic to their platform.
- Affiliates can only earn when a prospective buyer clicks through the affiliate link to purchase within the cookie’s 24-hour duration.
Sign up on Amazon here.
FlexOffers is one trendy affiliate brand too. They employ a wide range of data delivery options, multiple marketing options and harness NET 7 for advanced payment solutions to institute profitable partnerships. Publishers and online marketers will access countless digital and physical products and services across over 12,000 affiliate programs. These digital products can also be promoted through a diverse expanding collection of applications, including text links, content feeds, and banners, among others.
They are additionally working to incorporate FTP, APIs, and other features that will make it needless for you to configure your website for every network. FlexOffers, the one-stop affiliate marketing solution brand, boasts over 12,000 advertisers and more than 500 premium advertisers. It spans across significant categories and offers excellent payouts that are far more rewarding than direct access. They have brand affiliate programs divided into broad and subcategories to help publishers connect easily with these brands and advertisers. Pick the best content delivery method that suits your needs through their various customized solutions.
FlexOffers also allows publishers and online marketers to earn quickly on a NET 60 basis, while top performers get paid through NET 7. They also have the FlexRev-$hare program that allows you to refer as many publishers as you want and get paid up to 50% of the earnings!
What’s more? Users are provided with responsive, dedicated managers that are ever available to provide answers to your questions without delay.
- They have countless affiliate programs that you can pick from and apply for access to unlimited products and services.
- Publishers can earn up to a 50% commission rate when referrals make a purchase.
- FlexOffers have dedicated managers that will help you get the best of your marketing efforts on the platform.
- One notable downside of the affiliate program is their payment option for non-US-based users, which is PayPal.
Sign up on FlexOffers here.
CJ Afhttps://theaffiliatemonkey.com/cj-affiliate-network/filiate prides itself as the world’s largest and most popular affiliate marketing brand specifically designed to help publishers attain intelligent, scalable, and sustainable growth. Virtually all top retailers have their affiliate programs on CJ Affiliate.
A recent publication on the CJ website reveals that they have been shortlisted for seven International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMAs) in 2023. They were shortlisted alongside some of their key partners: AT&T, Dell, Expedia Group, Barnes & Noble, and Revlifter.
The CJ network has over a billion monthly customers in different areas across the globe, with annual revenue of over $16 billion! That’s huge! No wonder they have the big names in their list of brand partners!
As an affiliate marketer, you’ll be able to earn commissions from the likes of J.Crew, Barnes & Noble, Blue Apron, Office Depot, IHG Hotels & Resorts, and several others. Also, you’ll have access to features such as multiple ad sizes that offer you better control over your blog.
Having access to the vast array of advertisers on the platform makes it easy to compare and weigh your choices. And once you get approval to promote a product, it is easy to find a tracking code to place.
In just a few hours, you can get fired up with diverse offers running on your blog.
- They have unique reporting options which online marketers will find beneficial to optimizing their sales performance.
- CJ Affiliate is imbued with a massive partner network with lots of various affiliate link options.
- They use a net-20 payment term which implies that publishers will receive timely commission payments every month.
- The CJ affiliate website has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface that can make it easy to join the affiliate network.
- Their approval process requires only a few hours to be done once you have signed up successfully.
- While their reporting capabilities have good credits, they can also be quite challenging for starters to understand. They’ll have to test various things out on the dashboard before taking full advantage of the interface, navigation features, and tools.
- Customer support is quite limited, and this is caused by the large number of merchants and affiliates on the platform.
Sign up on CJ Affiliate here.
In conclusion, you can choose any of the most popular affiliate brands enlisted here to get started or advance in making money online. While the reputation of the affiliate network you choose matters, however, the affiliate program’s pros and cons must be duly considered. In addition, your strategy and performance play a massive role in the overall success of your online business.