CJ Affiliates is one of the largest affiliate marketing networks in the world. It was formerly known as Commission Junction. It was founded by Lex Sisney, Per Pettersen, and Todd Crawford in Santa Barbara, California (also its headquarters) in 1998.
ValueClick acquired it in 2003. In 2014, it was rebranded as CJ Affiliates by Conversant. It is also a subsidiary of Publicis Groupe- their affiliate marketing arm precisely. They operate all over the world.
• Their dashboard is user-friendly, with just some aesthetic changes carried out every now and then.
• Their site is easy to operate.
• They offer users a wide variety of tools for link creation.
• You can sell your ad space.
• Payment is monthly, and it reflects within a week.
• There’s difficulty in matching specific programs with particular niches.
• They aren’t as prominent as they once were.