Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Do Bloggers Make a Lot of Money?

Affiliate Marketing Forum Do Bloggers Make a Lot of Money?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wordslinger
    Participant

How much money do bloggers make? Is affiliate marketing a potential monetization method?

xtremes1993
      Participant

The answer is: it depends on certain factors. However, you must first understand that the person has to implement a monetization sequence on the blog, as they cannot earn from writing content alone. Therefore, the more money-making strategy the blogger has in place, the more likely they are to make a lot of money.

One of the most potent monetization methods bloggers use is affiliate marketing. It works for bloggers who are already receiving traffic and would like to get paid by promoting a product.

So it’s normal to see bloggers earn up to 10 cents per page view on their blog site by joining an affiliate marketing program. If you’ve got hundreds of thousands of monthly pageviews, that translates to thousands of dollars monthly.

When bloggers combine the affiliate marketing method with direct product sales and course offerings, they are likely to be raking in a lot of money at the end of the month.

MrAffiliate
        Participant

Very difficult question to answer. This depends on a number of factors, one being how much traffic do you have going to the blog and how you are monetizing it. If you pick the best affiliate program for your blog you can generate a decent passive income from your blog.
          On the other hand, a blog can have all the traffic in the world but you are unable to monetize it you will make nothing. To much of an open ended question.

dobata
          Participant

Yes, but only a few of them. Many people get drawn to blogging with the illusion of making boatloads of cash but end up competing for very little revenue. What’s worse, they often remain at the mercy of ad monetization programs and SEO. You’ll have to go the extra mile to rise above the ranks. It might take some years, but you can make lots of money as a blogger if you know the proper steps.

cepalo
            Participant

No, they don’t make all that much money. The reason is that blogging wouldn’t fetch you cash in itself. You’ll have to apply for ad monetization and affiliate marketing programs, using your blog as one of the requirements. Afterward, you get paid when readers view your blog posts or follow an affiliate link to a product.

Even with such an arrangement, you can’t expect to make much, as payments often come in their few hundreds. The only way you can make massive profits from the blog is if it’s popular and you sign up for multiple high-paying affiliate programs.

bigturni
              Participant

Yes, affiliate marketing can be a great way of monetizing your blog? I think this is especially the case if you have a niche blog with not a huge amount of traffic. Good luck

gobih22286
                Participant

My answer would have been “Yes” if this was 2006. The internet has developed so much in the last 15 years. This has left blogging by the curb as a result. Don’t get me wrong: bloggers still make money from the business, but the earnings are often too low and erratic to fit the “a lot of money” description.

For instance, Google AdSense is originally meant for bloggers to monetize their blogs through ad revenues. Over the years, it’s become so erratic and unreliable that it’s best to consider other alternatives if you intend to earn anything more than peanuts. Google changes its AdSense policies so often that most bloggers are out in the cold.

But Google isn’t the only reason blogging isn’t lucrative anymore. In 2021, the lines between information distribution are essentially non-existent, and the average person now has access to internet info in more ways than a blog post.

From the status features on WhatsApp to Tiktok and Twitter, Netizens are finding fewer reasons to load up a blog post. Instead, they can land on a relevant website as they scroll through their social media feeds or passively follow a link there – that’s about it.

Nowadays, blogging is a low-yield business prospect unless you’ve got some elaborate affiliate marketing and advertisement programs to go with it.

raman18
                  Participant

There are many factors that determine whether you will earn from blogging. The amount of money I earn from my blog is quite good. I am not able to disclose its exact amount. You can earn good income in a variety of niches, but I have taken a liking to the entertainment niche. In my blogging career of about five years, I’ve seen ups and downs, but here I am, still going strong

Here are the factors that contribute to good earnings:
                    A good traffic flow
                    Unique Visitors
                    Average Visitor Time
                    Partnerships with various clients
                    Niche and demand for your blog

Robert87
                    Participant

I think it completely depends on the success of the blogger in monetizing their audience.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                    The Affiliate Monkey
                    Logo
                    Compare items
                    • Total (0)
                    Compare
                    Shopping cart