Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Do I Need a Website to Become an Affiliate Marketer?

Affiliate Marketing Forum Do I Need a Website to Become an Affiliate Marketer?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    deeps
    Participant

I have just started learning the ropes of affiliate marketing and I want to know if one must have a website for affiliate marketing. Thanks in advance.

xtremes1993
      Participant

Technically, you don’t need a website to get into the affiliate marketing business. The expert marketers recommend a website for better lead generation. However, there are several ways you can promote a product and earn your commission.

One popular method you can use is by creating video content on platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. For example, you can join affiliate programs like the Amazon Associates Program and generate affiliate links by researching and reviewing the product. Once the video is ready to go online, you’ll include the affiliate links in the description.

Alternatively, you can use forums and online communities relevant to the affiliate product’s niche and category. Create an account on the platform and promote the links you publish there. Bear in mind that each forum keeps different advertisement rules, so it’s best that you know which is the most flexible for you.

leoM3
        Participant

Many people have a stigma about affiliate marketing, believing that it requires a website to be successful. Having a blog or website isn’t an absolute requirement to become an affiliate marketer. If you earn commission on any sales you refer, affiliate programs usually provide either a link to promote that sends visitors directly to their site to earn commissions. Even if you don’t have a website, you can do affiliate marketing.

You shouldn’t have one, but I recommend that you have one. The reason is that many good affiliate networks require good websites to join their network. Additionally, the website offers more options for monetization. The most popular affiliate marketing methods are:

Marketing through social media
          It’s best to build organic traffic rather than buying fans or likes
          Marketing through video
          This one is tricky, but has tremendous potential and is used by many popular affiliates
          Using books as marketing tools
          Although you will need to put in some work, this is the best method
          CPA use
          Despite its somewhat technical nature, CPA marketing can be very profitable
          Marketing through forums and blogs
          With a forum account and good followers, you can make more money than traditional marketing. Blogs can make you money by reviewing products, but you need to have good followers.

Hopefully, it will be helpful, Thank you

sammismithi
          Participant

No! Websites are great but it takes a lot of work and dedication. To increase traffic it’s all about Google rankings and SEO, unless you have experience in building websites and SEO, I would keep away.

It’s much easy to build a decent following on social media than it is to generate a decent amount of traffic to a website. More people than ever are running successful affiliate programs on Instagram and Facebook. If you are a beginner to affiliate marketing I would recommend you start here!

Sejalac
            Participant

In 2021, you need a website for just about anything. You can indeed grow your affiliate marketing by creating online videos and hosting forum discussions. However, a website gives you the edge, especially now that the industry has become more competitive.
              Sure, you’ll get regular deals, but a website increases your chances of getting massive ones. The big investors look for marketers that seem formal and well-organized, and a website gives you that.

Cartel54
              Participant

You don’t need to have a website in order to start earning money online with affiliate marketing. You can give affiliate marketing a try without needing to enroll any domain or hosting first if you are new to affiliate marketing and are doubtful about it. Using sites like Pinterest, Quora, WarriorForum, and Reddit, you can promote anything you want without having your own website.

It is possible to promote an associate item without having your own website in many ways.
                1. Promote Through Social Media
                2. Promote Through Online Communities or Forums
                3. YouTube Channel
                4. Through E-book
                5. Through Emails

If you have any questions?
                Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Tom987
                Participant

Personally I think its defiantly helpful but if you are already an established influencer on a social media like Instagram or YouTube, you can do just fine on those.

Jim7
                  Participant

I simply answer is NO. Over the past the number of platforms that have popped up is great for publishers. Now you can run affiliate programs on almost anything, including TikTok, Instagram and much more. When affiliate marketing first came around blogging was the go to but now it is just one of a number of options.

gobih22286
                    Participant

I cannot overemphasize the need for a website as an affiliate marketer. Essentially, you’d want to prove to as many advertisers as possible – most of whom you’ve never met in real life. In a world where the competition is stiffer than ever, a website gives you a potential edge.

However, you’ll have to do more than just a simple website in 2021. The more functions your website has, the more you get to showcase to prospective leads.

For instance, you can create and maintain a knowledge base of videos showcasing helpful tips on the proper affiliate marketing methods. You can also have a blog with how-to guides and relevant write-ups – preferably tested by you. These features attract more traffic and keep them engaged so that you can tap into their full potentials.

Furthermore, the website needs to maintain the aesthetics: it should look good to people yet keeping the central theme of affiliate marketing. It can help if you use modern design elements and installed interactive functions on your website. People love the tech-savvy affiliate marketer, so it’s best to use the most devices at your disposal.

juvins.mai2
                      Participant

It does not matter if you do not have a blog, website, or video platform; you do not need to be concerned.

Anyone can get started in affiliate marketing without any of these things. The direct linking technique is also a great way to begin affiliate marketing. For example, social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube allow you to advertise an affiliate product. You can get high quality traffic for free on Quora and Reddit, which are the most popular traffic sources.

MrAffiliate
                        Participant

Any kind of following will do it doesn’t really matter on what platform.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                        The Affiliate Monkey
                        Logo
                        Compare items
                        • Total (0)
                        Compare
                        Shopping cart