Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

How can I start affiliate marketing?

Affiliate Marketing Forum How can I start affiliate marketing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AffiliateTim
    Participant

I have seen a lot about affiliate marketing and that it is a great way to make a passive income. But don’t know how to actually kick start it.

Emily
      Participant

I would recommend affiliate marketing as a good way to make a passive income online. But form someone who has made a living from affiliate marketing making money this way is not a walk in the park. Like anything you only get out what you put in. If are expecting to make thousands of dollars in the first month, trust me it won’t happen.

The first step to start affiliate marketing is to start creating content, this can be a blog, website, Instagram page, or other. I would strongly recommend writing/ post content that you are truly interested in, as you end up producing much more engaging and trustworthy content. You will probably have to produce consistent content for a few months before it’s even worth monetizing the content. Obvs this isn’t this case if you already have a good content somewhere and you are just looking to monetize it through affiliate marketing.

Now you have picked up a decent following, it’s now time to pick the affiliate program you want to promote. This may be obvious but I would suggest matching your content with the affiliate program (e.i if you have a fitness blog, promote gym equipment) Once you have to sound your niche, now pick the program with the best commission and longest cookie life span within that niche. Now you can simply copy and paste the affiliate link into your content.

If you let me know what content or platform you already have a presence on I could be a bit more specific. My biggest tip would be just get started and don’t overthink.

xtremes1993
        Participant

The first thing you want to do is choose the right platform for a start. For example, you can use a website, blog, or social media handle to begin fielding the affiliate links. Next, you need to pick a niche topic and focus on a specific category. For instance, you can choose sports as the topic and football training kits as the particular category you wish to promote.

Furthermore, research and compare the relevant affiliate programs that reflect your choice. Then, join any of the platforms and begin to make engaging content for them. At this point, the goal is to drive leads to your affiliate sites through the contents you create, get them to click on the links you provide, and buy the affiliate products eventually.

Cartel54
          Participant

To get started with affiliate marketing, it’s important to educate yourself and set realistic expectations. The following are the things you should consider as a newbie to affiliate marketing:
            Mindset is everything
            Affiliate marketing and other forms of online business are not “get rich quick” schemes. Keeping focus and being consistent will ensure you see results. You will see big results if you do it for 6–12 months. There were many beginners that entered and quit before 30-60 days, claiming that it didn’t work or wasn’t suitable for them. What’s more? Once again, they give up when they jump into another online business model. To build momentum, you need to put in the work.
            Promote a niche
            The products you promote should solve your audience’s problems, regardless of whether they are high ticket (high commission) or low ticket (low commission). Experience makes things better, as well as a good quality, tested product. By believing in your products, you will have their trust. It is important to sell your own product. Your long-term business will be built on that. Become good at selling one product before moving on to the next. Once you learn to sell one good product, you can sell 2,3,4 more easily.
            Traffic
            People say that if you want fast results, you should pay for ads. In contrast, they failed to mention you need to pay to test which ads work best for paid ads. It is more difficult for beginners. It is not uncommon to see people who spend tens of thousands on ads without getting sales. You cannot sell high ticket items if you are not known, liked, and trusted.
            A mentor can help you in a one-on-one setting
            Despite the many YouTube videos that are available for free, you will still have to struggle despite watching it. Even if you do everything yourself, there will be things that confuse you or lead you to doubt your abilities. Mentors can help you identify what you’re doing incorrectly and show you how to do things correctly and effectively. I’ve watched tons of YouTube videos, connected to several courses, and learned up until the moment I invested in a coaching program how I can build a long-term business and overcome my hesitation.
            In my opinion, the tips above are good. Thanks for reading, and I hope it’s helpful for you.

leoM3
            Participant

It is important to sign up with one of the quality affiliate sites such as Clickbank or Digistore24, then pick one of the products you want to promote in order to get sales. However, it is going to require you to follow a marketing strategy if you want to get sales from your affiliate link, and one of the best marketing strategies is paid advertising.

Publish inspiring and persuasive content to promote the affiliate products.
              A marketing strategy can help you increase sales with your affiliate link. For instance, you can use blogs, YouTube, Twitter, etc.

Be sure you follow the affiliate program’s rules and guidelines if you don’t want to be banned.

Robert87
              Participant

I think the best strategy is to grow an engaged audience first by providing valuable content. Then, when you have developed that you can start thinking about monetization through affiliate marketing. It’s important that you genuinely believe in the products/services you are promoting or it won’t be well received by your audience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
              The Affiliate Monkey
              Logo
              Compare items
              • Total (0)
              Compare
              Shopping cart