Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

What are some of the best cryptocurrency affiliate programs to run?

Affiliate Marketing Forum What are some of the best cryptocurrency affiliate programs to run?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bigturni
    Participant

I am considering running a crypto affiliate program. Does anyone who any good ones.

Emily
      Participant

I would keep well clear of crypto affiliate program, unless you know which program you really want to promote.

AffiliateTim
        Participant

Emily you are completely wrong. Most institutions and gov’s are now using cryptocurrency. It’s safer than ever.

Now is a great time to star running cryptocurrency affiliate programs. I think some of the best cryptocurrency affiliate programs in 2022 are coinbase’s affiliate program and HaasOnline’s affiliate programs.

retis10489
          Participant

Growing demand and interest in the cryptocurrency world does not seem to stop any time soon. Therefore, investing in affiliate programs of various crypto exchanges and cryptocurrencies will be considered a very smart move.

Coinbase is considered one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges. The platform offers great crypto affiliate programs in the market. This is because it provides a wide range of currencies and is more decentralized. In addition, it has a huge commission rate of 50% per every referral for the first three months after you sign up. However, if you are looking for a much younger and newer affiliate program, you can try Changelly. It offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies, and it has a commission of 50% per referral for a lifetime.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          The Affiliate Monkey
          Logo
          Compare items
          • Total (0)
          Compare
          Shopping cart