Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Best platforms to promote affiliate marketing?

Affiliate Marketing Forum Best platforms to promote affiliate marketing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

Best platforms to promote affiliate marketing?

MrAffiliate
      Participant

Picking the best platform for your affiliate program is a vital part of running a successful affiliate marketing campaign.

There are now endless platforms including, blogs, website, Instagram & Facebook, and much more. Anywhere you can build a following you can run affiliate programs. If you already have a good following on the platform I would suggest going with them.

If you are starting from scratch I would match the program demographic with the platform’s demographic. i.e If you are promoting a fashion affiliate program, where the target market is females between 18-25, Instagram maybe a good place to start.

At the end of the day good content on any platform will attract a following, so that is most important.

James Laden
        Keymaster

Hi Affiliate Monkey Here,

Typically the three most popular platforms to program affiliate marketing Youtube, Instagram and blogs. We have written guide blogs for all three of these platforms that may help.

How To Monetise My YouTube Channel In 2021

How To Monetise My Blog In 2021

How To Monetise My Instagram In 2021

Hope these help.

Best of luck!
          The Affiliate Monkey!

niyo22
          Participant

Hello,
            Performance is your main concern as an affiliate marketer. Taking the time to try out a few platforms will help you get the best results for your affiliate campaigns. Several affiliate marketing programs are currently available, such as

Amazon Associates.
            One of the largest affiliate programs in the world is Amazon Associates. It contains all the offers (around 15 million). There is only one problem: their short cookies.

Ebay
            You can take full advantage of the eBay affiliate marketing opportunity here. Using your website or blog, you can promote eBay products and earn commissions for every product sold.

Fiverr Affiliates Program
            According to Fiverr, it is the largest marketplace for digital services, serving more than 11 million users from 190 countries. The Fiverr commission plan has a CPA of up to $150.

CJ Affiliate.
            The CJ Affiliate company specializes in online advertising as a global affiliate marketing company. You can start a business easily and find a lot of interesting offers there. CJ Affiliate partners with a number of programs from other verticals.

ShareASale.
            Sharingasale is one of the most trusted names in affiliate marketing. For the past 19 years, they have been renowned for the quality of their customer service, their honesty, and their transparency. It helps affiliates connect with more than 3,900 merchant partners offering a variety of products, so there are a lot of options. A great introduction to affiliate marketing for anyone looking to dip their toe in.

Clickbank.
            In its 20 years, Clickbank has claimed to reach 200 million users. It offers affiliates a lot of opportunities for success, with analytics and high commission rates. In addition, they pay their affiliates promptly.

The JVZoo Network.
            There is a focus on digital products at this network. There is no cost to use their website, so it’s great for people just starting out and wanting to test out affiliate marketing. It is even possible to learn how to use the equipment and the training. You can also track your traffic and earnings in real time, and they offer up to 100% commissions.

In order to create reviews that are easy to promote, you should possess interest in the items you intend to sell to consumers. Many big brands utilize subsidiary advertising effectively, but some factors can impede their effectiveness. The affiliate program market is flooded with thousands of options. Let’s take one step at a time, pick one item at a time, and get started.

raman18
            Participant

Personally, I prefer social media traffic to other sources because it’s quick (you don’t necessarily need a large following) and quite warm.

YouTube, on the other hand, is a lot more “residual”. Unlike facebook or instagram for instance, the platform sticks longer because of its algorithm and news feed, just the way it is designed.

There is a good guide on theaffiliatemonkey site entitled “Effective Affiliate Marketing: How Do I Promote My Affiliate Link” that you can view.

Link – https://theaffiliatemonkey.com/effective-affiliate-marketing-how-do-i-promote-my-affiliate-link/

There are other ways to get free traffic, such as blogging and guest posts, podcasts, twitter, reddit, and forums.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            The Affiliate Monkey
            Logo
            Compare items
            • Total (0)
            Compare
            Shopping cart