Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

Sponsored by Eightcap Partners

Join Eightcap Partners and get Up to $6 per lot rebate + 20% revenue share

How do I create an affiliate link for my website?

Affiliate Marketing Forum How do I create an affiliate link for my website?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

How do I create an affiliate link for my website info

AffiliateTim
      Participant

Hi, The affiliate program or network provides you with the affiliate link. You just simply copy the link.

Alternatively, you can place the link behind an anchor word. In my experience, I think this increases conversions, simply because people get a bit scared when it comes to clicking raw links. There is not much work on the affiliate side in terms of creating the affiliate link. Simply copy the affiliate link and place it in the platform you are using, whether it be you’re Instagram or Blog. If you are talking about creating an affiliate link as a merchant, that may be a bit more complicated. This is probably why a lot of opt to run their affiliate programs with networks.

Good luck!

Emily
        Participant

Your affiliate link is also important because of a feature called a tracking cookie duration. This is a value stored on the client’s computer. When a user comes to your website via an affiliate link, a cookie is saved on the user’s computer. This is then used to track affiliate referrals. For example if you have a tracking cookie duration of 10 days, any purchases the customer made within 10 days are attributed to you as long as they entered the platform through your link

James Laden
          Keymaster

Hi, Affiliate Monkey here. If you are wanting to learn more about affiliate links, and tips and tricks around links, this article may be helpful.

Best 5 Tracking and URL Shortening Websites for Affiliate Marketing

Best of luck,
            The Affiliate Monkey

jigato5352
            Participant

To get started in the affiliate marketing world, you must be able to create an affiliate link for your website. The process is relatively easy and fast. First, you need to log in to the site you want to become an affiliate marketer for and then look for their affiliate page. Once you have opened it, click on sign up for the affiliate program. Name the link you are creating and designate your URL and the landing page you would like the link to go to. You can add a shortcode as well if you think it will drive more traffic. You can then click on the changes and save. That’s it; you are ready to start your journey as an affiliate marketer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Affiliate Marketing Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            The Affiliate Monkey
            Logo
            Compare items
            • Total (0)
            Compare
            Shopping cart