Rakuten is a Japanese affiliate marketing company that specializes in eCommerce. It was established in 1997. It’s centered on innovation and entrepreneurship. They are operational in about 30 countries across the globe, and they operate in over 70 businesses. They have many arms such as Rakuten TV, Rakuten Viber, Rakuten Kobo, Rakuten Advertising, etc.
Their headquarters is in Tokyo, Japan. It was formerly known as Ebates. They offer cashback to buyers who purchase products on their website or through an extension of their browser.
• There are no hidden charges, and consumers get a cashback upon making a purchase.
• Their site is very easy to navigate through.
• The security level of their site is very strong, and they have a fantastic referral program.
• Signing up is very simple.
• Cashback payments are made once in three months.
• Not all of their products attract cashback.
• Your account can be invalidated without any forewarning.
• They have limited customer care service.